Have you been trying to run a digital marketing campaign for your business? In case you have been looking into the most important digital marketing strategies, you must have come across SEO already. Search engine optimization or SEO entails optimizing a web page to rank high among the search engine results. Professional SEO services can give your business a significant boost, regardless of its scale.
Why is search engine optimization important?
A sound SEO strategy is crucial to the success of the digital marketing campaign of a business. You would particularly want to optimize your website for Google, which is currently the dominant search engine with a market share of 92%. Here are a few statistics that would give you an idea of why SEO is one of the most important digital marketing services to invest in:
- Google is where 46% of the product searches start
- Less than 25% of the searchers check out the second page of the search engine results
- Google processes more than two trillion search queries every year
- The first and second search results have 19.3% and 10.57% click-rates, respectively, on an average
- About 50% of the searchers using a “near me” keyword ultimately visit a store they find in the search results
These trends indicate how crucial it is to rank high in the SERPs. While most searchers likely won’t even see the search results on the second page, the click rates for the first page results vary greatly. Hiring SEO services is a great way to advertise your business to customers who are already looking for products or services that you offer.
What do professional SEO services involve?
In order to succeed in the competition for the high search engine rankings, a business needs a comprehensive SEO strategy. Professional companies that offer digital marketing services carry out many tasks as part of an SEO campaign.
- Market research: An SEO company would conduct thorough market research to gauge the competition and identify the chief competitors.
- Keyword research: Keywords are a crucial part of SEO, as the search engines use them to identify the most relevant search results. Experts perform keyword research to identify the most valuable and popular keywords for strategic use.
- Content optimization: Once the team has decided on the keywords to integrate into the web page, they create quality content. Content optimization is highly important as search engines prioritize websites with helpful and adequate information.
- Webpage design: Websites that have a neat and easy-to-use layout typically rank higher than the rest. This is why professionals optimize the design and layout of the webpages as a part of an SEO strategy. So, it is recommended to hire any experienced web design company for optimum results.
- Backlinking: Search engines like Google try to provide users with reliable information. To achieve this, the algorithms look for websites that have strong backlinks. A professional SEO company can provide you with backlink-building services.
- Performance: Experienced professionals can skillfully enhance the performance of a website. Performance attributes like loading speed have an impact on the SERP rankings too.
Hence, professionalSEO servicesare highly comprehensive in nature. An SEO company would take care of every aspect of an SEO campaign to deliver reliable services.
Do you think you need to hire an SEO company?
Letting your in-house team handle the SEO campaign is always an available alternative. However, it is simply much better to let a reputed company take care of the job. For instance, finding skilled SEO experts can be a hassle in the first place, besides providing them with the necessary infrastructure. Working with a well-established SEO company is also more cost-effective, which would, in turn, result in greater profitability.