The term “ecommerce” includes operations relating to commercial activities and transactions carried out electronically: marketing of goods and services, online distribution of digital content.
Depending on the customer profile we speak of:
- Business to Consumer (B2C): company that sells to a private individual.
- Business to Business (B2B): company that sells to another company.
- What are the mandatory data?
- Name, denomination or company name;
- Domicile and registered office;
- Telephone and e-mail contact;
- Registration number in the register of economic activities, REA or company register;
- Any professional order and registration number with which the lender is registered;
- Professional title and Member State in which it was issued;
- VAT number;
- Clear and unambiguous indication of prices and tariffs applied,
What are the questions you need to ask yourself before opening an ecommerce?
Most entrepreneurs when they decide they want to sell their products online think it’s simple. Many don’t even have a long-term strategy and think that all they need to do is set up a webshop to start selling. Obviously this is not the case. Or rather it’s not that simple. To start any type of business I recommend that you write down what your sales goals are:
- How many products do you think you need to sell?
- Which market do you want to target? (Example, Italian and Canadian market)
- How much time do you have to dedicate to your online store?
- Do you already have a product warehouse?
- You can take advantage of a collaborator who personally takes care of your webshop for 6/8 hours a day
- Have you already identified a partner to manage the marketing of your online store?
Oh yes, there are many questions you need to answer if you want to open an online business and you can’t be caught unprepared otherwise you will have already lost. Perfect now you know what you need to open your online business, you can get started.
Find the niche for your ecommerce
Before starting to shape your ebay shop, it is recommended that you study the market well and find the right niche of products to sell. Professionals do not recommend opening a store that sells a bit of everything like bazaar, for that there is amazon. While selling on ebay this is important.
How do I find my niche?
You can be recommended some uber-suggest type webshops with which once you have entered a keyword the tool will return various arguments relating to the word you entered. Choosing the niche is very important, understanding where there is more market for a type of product or if the market is already saturated is really very important. The homepage is basically your shop, the page that is first viewed by the customer and has (almost) the same value as the physical showcase in a normal shop.
The best usability therefore goes right through the homepage; you absolutely must not neglect it. Insert the blocks produced in the right spaces. Enter the products on offer, the best sellers and so on. The fonts used also have their value.